Monday, January 30, 2012

Here it finally comes ...

I am a procrastinator's procrastinator. Say that ten times quickly. Or, wait a bit and the impulse will go away. :o)

I'm a cosmic blend of person, writer, face painter, storyteller, and children's physical therapist. And lots of other important things I left out, but will get to. Eventually.

Meanwhile, I'm now going to post ten entries from a column I've been writing in South Bay's Neighbor News for ... ten months.

That should get us up to date for a while.

And, welcome, and glad you're here.

(I never procrastinate on kindness.)

2 comments:

  1. Ok- where to start? Great pic. Delightfully verbose "About Me". Rolling in the green field and dandy-lion puffs- at least in my mind's eye.

    Welcome to the world of blogging!

    Love and hugs! Your #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy heck, you're fast! How did you discover this so quickly (I've JUST posted it), and why aren't you busy procrastinating???

    ReplyDelete